2017 Journey 36M by Winnebago
Item Number: 574476
Step up to the luxury of the Winnebago Journey 36M with savings offered from this limited availability of a factory demo. This coach was used by one of Winnebago’s International Travelers club reps. With limited miles, you also will receive the balance of industry leading 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty! At Winnebago, innovation isn’t limited to cutting edge products. We also lead in after sale service support. So while some manufacturers such as Tiffin District Service Centers are turning coaches older than 4 years away from their service facilities, Winnebago will be there for you today, tomorrow and for years to come.
This program extends the warranty on our diesel pusher lineup, all built on Freightliner chassis, to an industry leading 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Winnebago has always stood behind its products, and for anyone who is concerned about service, this program clearly demonstrates the confidence we have in our diesel pusher lineup!The first thing you'll notice about the Winnebago Journey and the Itasca by Winnebago Meridian is the eye catching design of the new redesigned styling in both the front and rear caps, and all new full body paint schemes. And now... the 2017 Winnebago Journey 36M also includes Multiplex convenience controls for even more seamless navigation in this high line coach!
But what you'll remember is the uncompromising performance of the revolutionary Maxum Chassis, which is now boosted further with the ISB XT Cummins being utilized on the 36M and further with V Ride rear suspension.
The design and engineering of the V-Ride, which is in use in heavy-duty applications, features "v-rod"-shaped upper control arms that help dissipate suspension forces through the crossmember and frame rails. In addition, the V-Ride's transverse beam is directly integrated with the trailing arm to form a single-piece U-shaped assembly. This unified design, combined with the v-rod control arms, the manufacturer noted, significantly reduces sway and provides a more stable ride - especially in instances when a vehicle's tendency is to lean or drift outward, as when traveling around a curve. The V-Ride maintains superior roll stability and more predictable handling.
And, when you need it, the 36M can pull up to 10,000 lbs with its factory installed tow package. No other chassis delivers world-class ride and handling while still offering up to 183 cubic feet of storage.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Freightliner chassis and Cummins powertrain:
1. Cummins ISB XT 6.7 litre turbo diesel
2. 360 Horsepower
3. 800 lb ft of torque or power
4. Allison six speed 3000 MH transmission
5. NeWay front and rear air suspension with engine exhaust brake and air brakes with ABS
6. V Ride rear suspension
The 36M is a steadfast floorplan built to last with the efficiency of its layout. Get noticed and get moving in the Winnebago Journey and Itasca Meridian, which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion.
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Leather cab seats that rotate and swivel to become integral living components. The passenger includes the +Lounger option, an oversized passenger seat with an integrated solid surface workstation
2. Upgraded 43 inch HDTV, over the cock pit, which is in addition to the residentially placed HDTV in the main living area
3. Powered, sliding king bed with Ideal Rest Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress with individual side by side remote controls
4. Electric fireplace, main living area
5. Solar panel system, 100 watt, expandable if needed for dry and off the grid remote RVing
6. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units
7. Exterior entertainment Center with HDTV
8. Exterior ladder
9. TRW SmartWheel with tilt and telescopic steering column with foot actuated pedal
10. Tire pressure monitoring system, TPMS, integrated in oversized larger 10.4 inch Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS setup
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 183 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 100 fuel capacity
3. 28 gallon LP capacity
4. 10 gallon 110 volt and LP water heater capacity, with patented Motoraid engine assist, which will heat your water in transit for you off the powertrain
5. 50 amp electrical service
6. TrueAir Maximum Comfort air conditioner, dual 13,500 BTU AC units
7. 20 ft powered patio awning with LED lighting
8. Over the entry door powered patio awning with LED lighting
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!