2018 View 24V by Winnebago
Item Number: 459307
Each year here at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Itasca Navions in all of North America. Redesigned and better than ever, our popular Winnebago View and Itasca by Winnebago Navion 24V, from Lichtsinn RV, now incorporate some great enhancements including the Froli deluxe sleep system!
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion 24V, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. The 24V floorplans even offer rear twin beds with a flex bed system that converts to a queen! Get noticed and get moving in the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion, which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0L 6 cylinder turbo diesel powertrain
2. 325 lbs feet of torque
3. 188 horsepower
4. Automatic 5 speed transmission with tip shift technology to enable grade braking capability
5. Adaptive ESP technology for superior ride and handling
6. Hydraulic ABS brakes
7. Three point safety belts and dual front airbags
8. Factory installed towing package, 5,000 lb with 500 lb vertical tongue weight and seven blade bargeman wiring harness
This 24V from Lichtsinn RV includes the latest in mid year enhancements to the View and Navion lineup, including:
1. A 7 cubic foot compressor driver double door refrigerator, so it’s both 12V and electric! The Norcold dual door model features contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liter, half gallon and full gallon containers.
2. Powering this are 2, dual 100 watt Zamp solar panels with controller for the dual RV batteries. The Zamp solar package is now standard and expandable to add additional panels if desired.
3. An upgrade to the 1,000 watt inverter to a pure sine wave inverter, for cleaner power to the upgraded audio visual components. The pure sine wave 1,000 watt inverter is now standard.
4. New high rise satin nickel gooseneck style faucet with pull out sink sprayer
5. Matte finish countertops eliminate fingerprints and light surface scratching
6. The MaxxAir vent system has been made standard and includes a sealed vent to enhance off the grid camping. The sealed hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
7. Halo racetrack style lighting is designed to provide a much bright appearance than previous models, yet includes a multi adjustable dimmer switch
8. Rear pass thru storage access returns to the rear wall for convenient pass thru storage.
9. The previous sofa sleeper is now upgraded to the True Comfort plus sofa sleeper
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Front overhead cap with bed and ladder, 49 x 75 in
3. Cab seat cushions that raise the sitting height for the Primera leather front seats that rotate to become integral living components to the coach
4. Side pleated cab window blinds
5. Upgraded AC with integrated AC heat pump
6. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
7. Heated drainage system
8. Rear 24 inch HDTV
9. Luxury twin bed sleeping, that can convert to a queen bed, with:
a. Multi-density foam, pillow-top mattresses
b. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body
c. Ventilated bed platforms allow air flow between the mattress and the bed board reducing condensation and dampness
d. Convenient unique storage areas
e. Adjustable bed headrest for improved sleep or to facilitate comfortable lounging, TV viewing or reading
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 43 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. 13 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon LP and electric water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 feet, with LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle Group 24 RV batteries
Includes the following all new enhancements made during prior year:
1. Champagne fiberglass provides the appearance and durability of full body paint, but with a significant cost savings ($6,670)
2. Primera leather has been added to seating components
3. The CumminsOnan 3,600 watt LP generator has now been made standard
4. Water purification has now been made standard
5. Exterior speaker system has now been made standard
6. Inverter, 1,000 watt has been made standard and is now run to the rear bedroom for convenient use with alarm clocks, cell phone chargers, CPAP and BPAP machines
7. Instrument panel applique package has been made standard
8. LED lighting has been added to the exterior power awning
9. All new Aosta cherry cabinetry with an acrylic canvas wrap provides for a modern contemporary design with extreme durability