2018 Travato 59K by Winnebago
Item Number: 449261
At 21 feet long, and only 9 feet tall, the Travato is unbelievably agile, while still offering a full feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer. The base for the Travato is the Ram ProMaster chassis, which will please value conscious enthusiasts with its amazing fuel efficiency. This is the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato. The ProMaster features the 3.6 litre 280 horsepower V6 front wheel drive gas powertrain, paired up with a six speed automatic transmission! Plus, with torque at 258 lb ft, you can still tow up to 3,500 lbs!
With swivel cab seats, LED lighting, GPS touch screen navigation with SiriusXM satellite radio, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun for less. It has all features for a full RV experience, including a 2,800 watt CumminsOnan gasoline generator, Coleman Mach 10 quieter 13.5 BTU high efficiency AC, Truma Combi hot water and heating system, refrigerator and freezer, and microwave and convection oven that will allow you to bake, brown and roast just like a traditional oven!
The fuel efficient Travato 59K now includes the following all new enhancements:
1. The new armless Colorado Carefree powered awning includes a motion sensor and will automatically retract when the wind is too strong.
2. New illuminated full length running boards
3. The Coleman Mach 10 AC is now standard, uses less power to start up and is quieter.
4. New service side light of the passenger side of the vehicle
5. Flex bed kit to convert the twin beds to a queen with an added pedestal mount for the table!
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient Promaster powertrain:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs. feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. 100 watt Zamp solar system with solar panel battery charger controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
2. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the guest to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
3. Full length illuminated running boards
4. Screen door for sliding passenger side entry door
5. Rear screen door entry
6. Deluxe appearance package, with added front and rear full body paint and stainless steel side valance trim
7. Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
Includes the following factory installed enhancements:
1. Advanced climate control system:
a. The Travato is the first motorhome in North America to feature the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage.
d. Quick multi-stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance.
e. Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful night’s sleep.
f. Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity.
g. Coleman Mach 10 high efficiency air conditioning features two stage operation that cools quickly and maintains the cool with lower fan noise
h. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
2. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body. Also includes quilted top to bed mattress
3. Energy management system
4. Standard second AGM group 31 battery
5. Stainless steel valance trim is now standard
6. Dual USB charging points added to front dinette area and to the rear bed area
7. Interior plastic molded parts change to new Matte Nickel finish.
8. New flooring patterns
9. New deluxe Jensen home theatre system with Bluetooth connectivity, improved sound output, NOA weather and low battery alerts
10. Glass heat shield over range which replaces sheet metal
11. Black tank flush system
12. Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
13. Dual output, LED tube lighting over the cab seats
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. Coleman Mach 10 high efficiency air conditioning system, 13,500 BTU
6. Armless powered patio awning, 13 feet with LED lighting and motion sensor retract mode
7. Dual AGM absorbed glass mat batteries
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!