2017 Sunstar LX 30T by Winnebago
Item Number: 449153
This is a great local, one owner trade, a 2017 Winnebago Sunstar LX 30T, in which the previous owners were nonsmokers, did not have pets in the RV and it comes backed not only with a clean vehicle history report, but the confidence of our certified preowned RV collection!
Remains under the balance of Ford powertrain warranty:
1. Ford extended powertrain warranty thru October 2021 or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first
2. Complete Ford manufacturer chassis warranty thru October 2019 or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first
Purchase with confidence and peace of mind! This RV is a certified preowned RV, providing Real Value with a sixty day Service Plan from the date of purchase! After passing a rigorous inspection, the plan provides major operating systems coverage to protect RVers, and is accepted anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Once work is completed to your satisfaction, the Plan pays the service center directly. Plans are also extendable. See any sales consultant for details!
The Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX take value to the next level, introducing a large complement of upgraded features and a bold exterior appearance. Upscale features such as Corian galley countertops and MCD roller shades come standard, while the available interior upgrade package adds luxury features, hardwood refrigerator door inserts, a vinyl ceiling, and much more.
Onlookers will be impressed by the chrome accents and all new Polar Flare Desert Champagne exterior, while you’ll be impressed by the value added price. You wanted more in an affordable Class A coach, and you got it in the Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We are one of only a few dealers that offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion between the Vista and Sunstar.
A beautiful all new exterior in Polar Flare Desert Champagne provides the durability and appearance of full body paint without the $8,500 increase in cost for full body paint.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain with the all new TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking:
1. 6.8L Ford V10 SEFI Triton engine
2. 362 hp
3. 460 lb feet of torque or power
4. TorqShift 6 speed automatic overdrive transmission with tow haul mode and grade braking
5. Hydraulic four wheel ABS
6. Trailering package, 5,000 lb with 500 lb vertical tongue weight and 7 blade bargeman wiring harness
7. Stainless steel wheel liners
8. Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
Includes the following aftermarket installed accessories:
1. Rock Solid branded one piece rear mud guard
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Full body premium automotive paint
2. Front invisible protective mask
3. All weather package, which adds a second high efficiency AC with heat pump, 5,500 watt CumminsOnan generator, and 50 AMP electrical service
4. Overhead powered Studio Loft bed, for additional sleeping capacity, yet still maintains overhead storage
5. Dining table and buffet option, for a residential living feel where the HDTV is at eye level, rather than overhead the front seats, including an HDTV that raises up out of the buffet with a 12V mechanical lift
6. Ultralux Primera leather Comfort Sofa and sleeper bed, which converts into a 60 x 78 inch queen bed
7. Side video camera monitoring system, which is integrated into the backup camera system, and can be controlled manually or articulated by using the turn signals. Now integrated into the side mirrors.
8. Inverter, 1,000 watt
9. Rear 24 inch LCD TV, DC
10. Exterior entertainment center with CD and stereo
11. Dual high efficiency AC heat pumps
12. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to rear bedroom, surrounding the walk around, true 60 x 80 inch queen bed
13. Passenger seat footrest
14. Power driver seat, six way
15. Microwave and convection oven, which allows you to bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven
16. Traditional LP oven with range top
17. Defroster fans
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 118 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 80 fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon gas and electric water heater capacity, with Winnebago’s patented Motoraid engine assist, in which we wrap the water heater off the heater core from the powertrain to provide hot water in transit
5. 50 amp electrical service
6. Dual TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, with heat pumps
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!